Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The World will be a Loser, But We Can if….


“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
 
Mae West

A serious discussion happened between a boy and his father. They were talking together about their impression about life. The boy started the conversation by asking his father about life.

His father answer it wisely,
“Life is the nicest gift given by God to me.”
The boy wanted to know more about life. He asked his father again,
            “What kind of happiness that you feel, Dad?”
His father was not answer that question, but he asked a question to his boy,
            “Still you remember about your experience two years later?”
The boy shouted immediately,
            “Of course, Daddy!”
The father replied it also,
            “If there was no camera at that moment, what kind of tools that you can use to keep it?”
The boy thank for a longer time,
            “Yeah, I know dad. The answer is my life. My life is my own camera that could save some bitmaps of my experience, and, it’s unforgettable, Daddy.”
A nice smile grew at the father’s lips,
            “Now, you are opening your mind about life, boy.”
The boy was giving his respond to his father’s statement,
            “Life is not as flat as a bilge, Dad,”
The father replied,
            “Can you tell me more about it, son?”
The boy started to explain his statement,
            “As I analyze from all of my experience, I conclude that life is very colourful. Sometimes it can gives us the happiness, but sometimes the sad condition would also colour our life. True life is when we can survive and face all of the obstacles. More, I think the obstacles are not my problem, Dad. The obstacles are likely to be my stepping stone to reach my own star at the sky. Is that true, Dad?”
The father answered his son question,
            “Hmm… that’s true, boy. But, you should remember a thing in your life. Ovation isn’t the most important thing that you need to be a survivor of life. Sharing is the absolute thing that you should sow in your life.”
The boy asked a question for his father,
            “So, what is your advice for me, Dad?”
The father replied it,
            ‘Don’t be a bigot. It will kills you without your attention. Just be yourself and face your entire problem wisely. Don’t forget others.”

            The dog barks loudly. The clock was showing at eleven sharp of night. The countryside was already quiet. They ended their conversation that night. They slept, but not an ordinary sleep. It was the sleeping of hope, charging the day and renews the soul for the next adventure. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 komentar:

Achmad Januar Er Putra said...

This is my short story about life. I hope we can learn the values imply at this story. Give your comment, please :D

Post a Comment