Powered by Blogger.
RSS

January, the Gleam of Me



January, the Gleam of Me

source : https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilA_0KEw8cq-n63nQoRkhvbvRwKtQVN58DIi4_PuF8bZlCNvH-g7NCCOapZ8K1MfN3PpqermVSDATXXDCNIPAsbF3CdJ78cMmANHtFWHKONdoMwfnyobA7lbhxYIXBUm_1yiAb3hrVr7Jn/s1600/Holy+Spirit+Person.jpg

My days turn better when I was facing this year, the sparkling year 2013. As I did for my resolution, I want to be the better person. I want to be the expert person in the specific field. By then, I already start this semester by showing the better result compared with the previous performance. For the precise example, I got more than 90 in some of my Biology score. My feeling during this month is full of zeal and motivation. The cupid already embarked my good ambition to the God's heart. He gave the seed money to me to survive in my struggle passion right now. And, my hope for the next activities, I will be the better and better person. I will strive hard to achieve my resolution.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment