Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Long Journey Starts Now...

 My Long Journey Starts Now...


This is amazing for me to have such these great activities. Now, I'm sitting on one of the chair in Asrama Haji Surabaya. I'm learning about the Chemistry materials, but this materials is really amazing. If the grade for ordinary Chemistry materials is in 60, I can say that the requirements are in above 80. Why I can say like that? Because the materials are coming from the University syllabus.

Now, I'm learning about the control process and technique of microbiology. It seems hard, but if we want to learn about that, it is easy actually. Hihi :D

This is the picture that inspires me to learn about the specific chemistry materials, that is about Chemical Engineering.

 
source : futureengineers.com

Tomorrow, is the day for me and the others 5 XII grade students from SMAN 10 Malang (Sampoerna Academy) to compete in Orange Campus, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November Surabaya. We already prepare this for several times, and also not forgetting with the power of Allah SWT. Bismillah, pray for our best!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment