Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Inspiring Videos

URLs:
http://www.ted.com/talks/kiran_bir_sethi_teaches_kids_to_take_charge.html  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNn0XwKlpY


My analyses:


Number 1: A video from Kiran Bir Sethi in TED India

The Engineer (now) is a Child

            Wow, nice video from Kiran Bir Sethi, a true ‘teacher’ that comes from Riverside school in India. Contagious, is the first sentence that catches every audience’s mind about her project. Her project is about empowering the children to take their part in life. A child is commonly describing as a passive thing that can’t give his real action for the world. But, Kiran Bir Sethi suddenly changes that paradigm to her region in India. She could do it well. More, her project can be spread to the other city, Ahmedabad. In Ahmedabad, the program is success. Children now act as the engineer for the change.

 


Number 2: The song about  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNn0XwKlpY

Three most powerful words throughout the song are:
1.      One voice can starts a revolution
2.      If I believe I can achieve
3.      Don’t forget how far we have come

This song reminds me about my experience in the last 2011, when I decided to enter the boarding school system in SMAN 10 Malang. So, by the inspiration of my previous experience, I choose those sentences which I already mentioned at the first section of this task.
One voice can starts a revolution. I really inspired with this sentence. By only one voice, we can start the fast changes in ourselves, family, community, or even in the world. This sentence again can inspire me to decide my own decision. By my own voice to said yes to study overseas, I will start the revolution of my life. I want to revolute myself to enroll in Neuroscience undergraduate. I can reach my own dream to be a success person. A success person in helping the world overcomes the problems.
The second word, if I believe I can achieve. Again and again, this can inspire me to reach my dream studying neuroscience overseas. If I believe that I can accepted in my wanted faculty by my hard work, willpower, and believe, I can achieve it. Amen, Allah SWT will always give the best for the best effort of work.
Then, the last word, about the sentence “Don’t forget how far we have come.” This sentence told me that if I already achieve my dream to study overseas and become the real neuroscientist, don’t forget about our grapple, we’ve did the far struggle. So, I shouldn’t forget to contribute back my knowledge for the community. And I will do it for the best! Amin ya robbal alamin. J

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 komentar:

Unknown said...

nice written jan :)
btw, it's all good if you change your blog background by childish style, just like you wehehe :p

Post a Comment