Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Neuroscience, a branch of hope

Neuroscience, a branch of hope
 
 
source : keychangenow.com
 
 
Neuroscience is a branch of Medicinal knowledge that focuses on observing and studying an important part of human system, which is Nervous system. This system is taking the biggest influence for people, because this system acts as the motor for our life sustainability.

          Actually, I’ve never think about this faculty because I just decide at that time (Junior High School era) that I want to be a doctor. No matter what! I just want to be a doctor because I want to be a rich person.

          After I’m entering SMAN 10 Malang (Sampoerna Academy), my mindset changes about the future occasion. More, I learn Biology subject here with the more specific content. So, everyone will easily master to the materials given by the teacher.

          Exactly, it happens last year, in January 2012. I got the task from my previous IGCSE Biology teacher, Mrs. Siti Juhariyah. She gave the tasks to class to find an article about a branch of biology. Here, I want to get the different articles with others. Because I wanted to be a ‘different’ person from others, I searched the article about Neurology. The first, I had no impression with that branch of Biology. So, I just copy the article and then saved it in my laptop.

          At the next morning, I started to do my task. I analyze about the core of this knowledge. How surprising! I’m attracted by this knowledge. Although I’ve finished my task, my hands still brought me to search the information more in the cyber city. From then on, I’m impressed and motivated to enter to this faculty.
You may ask why I decided to choose neuroscience. If there is a person asks me like that, I will answer through the following steps:
 
From then on, I just want to prepare this resolution. Bismillahirrohmanirrohim. I will try hard to reach my resolution and dreams come true. J
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 komentar:

Unknown said...

good luck, man!

Post a Comment