Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Universe has no (More) Stars to be Picked Up



Universe has no (More) Stars to be Picked Up


Source: wezl.com

          Welcome guys in my second posting in this extraordinary year. We’ve passed 2012. In 2012, this is full of memory. There is a rumor about doomsday. The rumor that told there will be a big natural disaster. And the year, for us, especially students of SMAN 10 Malang (Sampoerna Academy) 3rd Batch to decide one of our dream by choosing the class that we want. Instead of Science or Social Science, it gave the best for us.

          When the sparkling year comes to my calendar, I still spend my time home. This year I’m still fulfilling my holiday after getting the semester exam. My card results were not as good as the previous one. I’m getting worst on some subjects. Inspired from that result, I’m deciding my resolution for this year in this nice flipchart:








Those resolutions seem difficult to reach, I think. But, I have my secret weapon to realize it. I will do the best from me. If the other person just allocates their time an hour to study, I will spend more. I will provide at least 1 hour 30 minutes to study and explore my knowledge. 

          I plant in my heart and mind that this current universe, Milky Way, has no more stars provided for the world citizens. So, I should find it in another universe. I would find the new area which is the stars still available everywhere although it is hard to catch.

          We can, because we believe that we can do it. So do our dream. If we ask our heart to believe that we can reach that dream, the dream will comes to us easily.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 komentar:

Unknown said...

good man..

Unknown said...

well planned :D Good luck!

Achmad Januar Er Putra said...

Thank you Mohammad WIldanus and Ms. Rizqi Khoirunnisa for the comment and motivation. Insyaallah, I will do hard to achieve these. ;)

Post a Comment